907.444-7415 Texts are Great!
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root.
The effects last between 2-6 weeks – depending on the individuals rate of hair growth, the time of year and how long you have been having the area waxed.
A low temperature warm wax is applied to the skin in a thin layer. The hair becomes embedded in the wax and then pulled off quickly, in the opposite direction of the hair growth, taking the hair with it.
- Basic Bikini Line - hair is removed from outside the knicker line.
- High Bikini Line - Hair is removed from either side, just inside the knicker line and some off the top.
- Brazilian – Hair is removed from the treasure trail to the bum.
A smooth face can make you look and feel your best. To rid yourself of annoying hairs that can make you feel you’re less than attractive, we offer a range of facial waxing to suit your individual needs, please see our price list below. As well as our before and after care advice.
- Regular exfoliation prevents ingrown hairs and keeps skin looking healthy.
- Regular waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.
- Ideally hair should be between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch in order for the wax to be able to remove them effectively.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours following waxing.
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing.
- Do not use exfoliating products and loofahs for at least 24 hours after waxing as they may further irritate your skin.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing as it may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.